Sodiumworks Convertset is a brand new video/audio converter software that is fast and easy to use.
Convertset can do all kinds of things to your video/audio files.
- Convert video files.
- Convert audio files.
- Create GIFs from videos.
- Merge subtitle files with videos.
- Extract audio from videos.
- Remove audio from videos.
and keep in mind that this is the first version, so more will come! Convertset has some unique features such as:
- Changeable themes.
- Easy to use and understandable UI.
- Runs completely without Admin permissions.
Convertset featured on:
New update! The new 1.0.8 update features the ability to save the output in any folder instead of a pre-determined folder. It also features a “settings” page, and an FFmpeg version upgrade.
New update! The new 1.0.7 update features compatibility with the newest Windows 10 update, and an FFmpeg version upgrade. It also has some fixes that will massively decrease the chances of Anti-Virus programs detecting Convertset as malware.
New update! The new 1.0.6 update features bugfixes and an FFmpeg version upgrade.
New update! The new 1.0.4 update features massive bugfixes.
New update! The new 1.0.2 update includes some fixes to hopefully decrease the problems that occurs with some Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware software, including the built-in Windows Defender. Just click “Yes” when the launcher asks you to update. More information here.
- Windows 7 (or above).
- A DirectX 9 (or above) compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of memory.
- DirectX 9 (or above).
As of the current version, Convertset uses FFMpeg version “ffmpeg-20190818-1965161-win32-static”.
If your Anti-Virus program detects Convertset, or some of its program files as malware,
- convertsetgif.vbs/bat is the background process that gets used when you want to convert a video to a gif. If you don’t mind not using that functionality, you can remove it.
- All of the other files are necessary for the rest of the program, so if you can, please report them as false positives. (if your Anti-Virus program allows it, of course)
- Files may be seen as malware because of their file creation, deletion and process stopping functionalities. However due to the way Convertset works, these functionalities are necessary. If you want any further details, you can always contact me. Thanks for understanding.